Error E01 pressure adjustment unit on Komori printer, please help

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by manhnv881, Apr 10, 2024.

1. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Vị trí bảng PQC điều chỉnh đơn vị áp suất của máy in Komori 6 màu được chọn để điều chỉnh áp suất báo lỗi E01. Vui lòng hướng dẫn cách khắc phục. Xin cảm ơn."

Attached Files:

2. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

"I have checked the electrical power supply blocks, they are functioning normally. I have also cleaned and reinserted the electrical plugs, but the error E01 to E06 still persists when adjusting the pressure units."

Attached Files:

3. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi , what PQC, do you have ??

Some time is the Thickness of paper, or the Regulated Power Supply out of Tolerance...!

4. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

"Thank you for your input. I have tested the voltage blocks and the power supply voltage, which appear normal. However, after 2 hours, the machine still displays the E1-008 error code, and I'm unsure of the reason why. I would greatly appreciate guidance on the root cause of this issue. Thank you."
    upload_2024-4-11_7-5-19.jpeg
    upload_2024-4-11_7-5-33.jpeg

5. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

Hình ảnh đính kèm hiển thị lỗi hiện tại. Mình đã thay pin cho bo mạch nhưng lỗi vẫn còn. Tôi rất đánh giá cao sự hướng dẫn sửa chữa từ các chuyên gia

Attached Files:

6. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

What console model of PQC, do You have?

Let me know.
    I Would like, that you send me, Pictures of Voltages??

Blessings

7. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

"I noticed something unusual about the voltage from this battery position. The battery is labeled as having 5.5VDC, but when I measured it, it only showed 4.6VDC. Other positions showed normal voltage. PQC: I apologize for the incorrect information earlier; this device only has adjustments for ink cartridge units. Thank you for your attention to the issue with my device."

Attached Files:

8. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Thanks You Sir.
    Great job.!
    Blessings.

9. Paul Bradley

Paul Bradley Member

Hi I assume the problem is with the AMR paper thickness
    Can you adjust the sheet sizes on the feeder and delivery?
    Is the display on the delivery working?

10. Paul Bradley

Paul Bradley Member

The device you have circled on the board is a super capacitor it is used to backup the CMOS RAM and is charged during normal operation its working voltage is 5.5V, the other red device is the Lithium battery should be about 3.3V or close to its label voltage I dont think this is your problem.

11. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

Sau khi bật nguồn, lỗi chờ ba tiếng không còn xảy ra nữa. Tuy nhiên, khi tắt máy qua đêm rồi bật lại thường xuyên gặp lỗi. Nguyên nhân cụ thể của vấn đề này hiện chưa được biết. Điều gì có thể là lý do cho lỗi này?
    Hình ảnh đính kèm cho thấy lỗi biến mất sau khi bật nguồn máy trong ba giờ."

Attached Files:

12. Paul Bradley

Paul Bradley Member

If the error clears after 3 hours then it could be a power supply check the display in the feeder and delivery there is RS232 communication between the Feeder and main console check the cable connections each end

13. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

"Thank you, I also think so, and I'll clean the sockets and plug them back in. Could you circle the images of the charger's location for me, I appreciate that."

14. Paul Bradley

Paul Bradley Member

You do not need to worry about the charge circuit for the super cap this is not where the problem is 4.6V is fine.
    Did you check that the display is working on the feeder panel and delivery panel?
    Is it only the paper thickness adjustment that is not working?

15. manhnv881

manhnv881 Member

"Thank you for your guidance, the display on the panel is working normally, and only the paper thickness adjustment part is not working! Can you guide me further on how to fix it?"

16. Paul Bradley

Paul Bradley Member

Can you send me photos of the control boards below the control panel
    The paper thickness is adjusted by a motor with a position feedback pot there should be 10V across this. the motors are fed 200V from the control board check the supply fuses.